2. "Personal Data" or "personal data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
2. WHEN WILL 111dots Studio COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
1. We will/may collect personal data about you:
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
- when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our website or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our applications or website;
- when you carry out transactions through our website or Services;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you register for a contest, for games or game specific events;
- during your gameplay;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
2. When you visit, use or interact with the Site or our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit. We may collect, use disclose and/or process this information only for the Purposes (defined below).
3. Our mobile applications may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc.. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more Purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request or to deliver relevant content to you based on your location or to allow you to share your location to other users as part of the services under our mobile applications. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device's location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL 111dots Studio COLLECT?
1. The personal data that 111 dots Studio may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- date of birth;
- billing address;
- bank account and payment information;
- telephone number;
- any other information about the user when the user signs up to use our Services or website, and when the user uses the Services or website, as well as information related to how the user uses our Services
- aggregate data on content the user engages with.
2. If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing about it. Further information on opting out can be found in the section below entitled "How can you opt-out, remove, request access to or modify information you have provided to us?" . Note, however, that opting out of us collecting your personal data or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data may affect your use of the Services. For example, opting out of the collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
4. SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
In order to use certain functionalities of the Services, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal data. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with your name and email address as well as a user name that you select. We also ask for certain information about yourself such as your age, birthdatetelephone number, email address, shipping address, photo identification, bank account details, age, date of birth, gender and interests. Upon activating an account, you will select a user name and password. Your user name and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
5. VIEWING WEB PAGES
1. As with most websites, your computer sends information which may include personal data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our Site. This typically includes without limitation your computer's IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a "cookie" (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
1. We may from time to time implement "cookies" or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. ˇ°Cookiesˇ± are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase pages you have viewed, or games you have played. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website or game usage.
7. VIEWING AND DOWNLOADING CONTENT AND ADVERTISING
1. As with browsing web pages, when you watch content and advertising or download games and access other software on our Site or through the Services, most of the same information is sent to us (including, without limitation, IP Address, operating system, etc.); but, instead of page views, your computer sends us information on the content, advertisement or game viewed and/or software installed by the Services and the website and time. Additionally, the Services allow us to collect information regarding the games you have installed and uninstalled on your computer and what time you start and stop playing a game.
8. COMMUNITY & SUPPORT
1. We provide customer service support through email and feedback forms. In order to provide customer support, we will ask for your email address. Aside from this information, we do not ask for any personal data to provide customer support. We only use information received from customer support requests, including, without limitation, email addresses, for customer support services and we do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties.
2. You can also post questions and answer other user questions in our community forums. Our forum and messaging services allow you to participate in our community; to do so, we maintain information, such as your User ID, contact list and status messages, including what game you are currently playing (if you explicitly choose to enable this option).. In addition, these and similar services in the future may require us to maintain your User ID and password.
1. From time-to-time, we may request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose your information to us. Information requested may include, without limitation, contact information (such as your email address), and demographic information (such as interests or age level). Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Services and will not be transferred to third parties, other than our contractors who help us to administer or act upon the survey.
10. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
1. We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third partie