More coins, more resources, more thrilling battles!
“Thanks to the new Coin Machine and multiple ways to obtain coins, getting your hands on the FF Coins you need to buy supplies or revive your teammates has never been easier. You can now say goodbye to the days of struggling to loot coins or watching it all get snapped up by your teammates.”
- New FF Coin source: Coin Machine
- Appears at fixed locations on the maps and is marked on the mini map.
- When you approach the Coin Machine, every member of the team will automatically get 200 FF Coins.
- Coin Machines that have been interacted with cannot be used again by teammates.
- Coin Machines that have been interacted with can still be used again by players from other teams.
- Obtain 100 FF Coins when you eliminate an enemy.
- Adjustment to FF Coins after being eliminated:
- Drop only 40% owned FF Coins when you are eliminated.
- If you get revived, you will retain 30% of your FF Coins from before, up to a maximum of 300 FF Coins.
Massive amount of new items have just been added! Use these fresh and exciting items to secure your path to an epic victory!
“The brand-new Battle Royale fighting pit will soon be graced with the addition of the Active Skill Card, Portal Go, Mini Turret, and other exciting new items. Obtain or purchase these items to enhance your combat abilities and mobility, paving the way for a smoother path to Booyah!”
- New item type: Device
- You can only equip one device at a time.
- The currently equipped device will be automatically discarded after picking up a new device.
- New device: Active Skill Card
- Provides a second active skill that corresponds to the character of the card.
- Each skill card can only be used once.
- You can only equip one active skill card at a time.
- The characters whose active skills will be available are: Clu, Chrono, Homer, Alok, Kenta, Steffie, A124, and Skyler.
- If you are already equipped with the same active skill as the card you are about to loot, you will not be able to pick up that card.
- New device: Portal Go
- Place a portal to link the current location to the target location.
- Interacting with the portal will instantly transport you to the target location, with a 3s cooldown between each teleportation.
- Both enemies and teammates can use the portal for teleportation.
- There will be a light effect indicating the start and end points of the portal.
- The portal cannot be destroyed and will remain in existence.
- The height limit for the portal is 20m. Players cannot place a portal at a location more than 20m above them.
- New item: Energizer
- Takes 2s to consume, after which it provides buff effects lasting for 10s.
- Buff effects include: recover 5 HP/s, increase accuracy by 5%, and increase movement speed by 10%.
- Can be used while sprinting.
- New item: Mini Turret
- Place a Mini Turret at the target location to attack enemies. A maximum of 2 Mini Turrets can be used.
- The Mini Turret will mark enemies when attacking.
- Mini Turret DMG: 20, rate of fire: 0.5s, attack range: 30m, HP: 200.
- A Mini Turret lasts for 120s. If you move more than 30m away from the Mini Turret, it will become inactive after 5s; the turret will automatically be destroyed 5s after becoming inactive.
- Please stay tuned for the release date of the Mini Turret in future announcements.
- New item: Heal UAV-Lite
- Deploy a Heal UAV-Lite that continuously heals both yourself and your teammates. The UAV-Lite will continue to fly in the direction you were facing at the time of deployment.
- Healing rate: 20HP/s, duration: 12s, flight distance: 10m, healing radius: 5m, HP: 100.
- Please stay tuned for the release date of the Heal UAV-Lite in future announcements.
- New Gloo Maker attachments
- 3 brand-new attachments to enhance your Gloo Maker
- Tough Gloo: Increases your Gloo Wall durability by 200.
- Gloo Box: Increases the maximum number of Gloo Walls you can carry by 4.
- Gloo Catalyst: Gloo Wall generation speed +30%.
- 3 brand-new attachments to enhance your Gloo Maker
BR Shifting Safe Zone
An unknown hacker has rewritten the code of the Safe Zone, triggering a shift. Immerse yourself in this even more thrilling mobile battle!
“Some enemies always resort to hiding behind buildings and Gloo Walls, relying on sheer luck to survive until the end for a chance at victory. But now, the Safe Zone is in motion. It's time to take down those enemies on the run! Only top-notch shooting skills and smart use of Gloo Walls can ensure your survival to the end.”
- Only available in Squad mode for Battle Royale Casual/Ranked/Custom rooms.
- When the Safe Zone shrinks to the fourth stage, it will shift a certain distance before it further shrinks to the fifth stage. (The third stage for NeXTerra.)
- Stay tuned for the opening time in future in-game announcements.
The area outside the Safe Zone has grown more hazardous, so be cautious about how much time you spend there!
“The area outside the Safe Zone has always been dangerous. True warriors don't just survive by hiding there until the end. Grab your weapon and make your way to the Safe Zone!”
- Every 10 seconds spent outside the Safe Zone will grant you a debuff layer that reduces your healing effect by 5%. This reduction accumulates with each layer you acquire. The maximum stack limit is 6 layers, which results in a maximum healing reduction of 30%.
- The debuff will be removed 5s after entering the Safe Zone.
With the introduction of economy adjustment and new items, the revamped Battle Royale fighting pit is also set to deliver some intriguing enhancements to the overall experience.
“With a range of potent new items and the launch of Coin Machines, we're also tweaking the supply drops and store offerings in Battle Royale. Plus, War Chests are packed with fresh surprises. So come and explore the completely revamped Battle Royale battlefield!”
Ground Loot Adjustments:
- New item drop: Energizer.
- Removed the drop of 100 and 300 FF Coin stacks. 500 FF Coin stacks remain.
- Reduced the drop rate of Lv. 3 Helmet and Lv. 3 Vest by 20% for areas outside the blue zone, and their locations will be more scattered.
- Reduced the drop rate of Arsenal Keys by 50%.
- Removed the drop of Lv. 1 Backpack. Players will now spawn with a Lv. 1 Backpack.
- In Squad mode, Airdrop Vending Machines will now drop 60s earlier and the drop amount is increased by 1.
- Airdrops will now drop 100s earlier and the drop amount is increased by 1.
- FF Coins will no longer be available in Arsenals.
Blue Zone Loot Adjustments:
- 2 Active Skill Card drops.
- Reduced the drop rate of 40mmSR by 50%.
- Increased the amount of 500 FF Coin stacks in the blue zone.
- Higher Energizer drop.
Vending Machine Adjustments:
- 2 Active Skill Cards are available for sale. For the first 2 weeks (after the patch update - Nov 17), the skill cards for sale are Clu’s skill, priced at 300 FF Coins, and Chrono’s skill, priced at 500 FF Coins. Please stay tuned for the sale of other new skill cards.
- A new item will be for sale in the first week after patch day: Portal Go, priced at 800 FF Coins, with a purchase limit of 2 per match. Please stay tuned for the sale of other new items.
- Replaced the sale of Inhalers with Super Meds, priced at 100 FF Coins. Adjusted the price of Lv. 3 Vest from 300 to 400 FF Coins, and the price of Lv. 3 Helmet from 200 to 300 FF Coins.
- Removed the sale of free Heal Snipers, Heal Lasers, and Pans. Replaced the free Super Meds with free Inhalers, with a purchase limit of 1 per player.
- Info Box will be on sale for a limited time of 600s and a purchase limit of 1 per player.
- Revival Cards will have a purchase time limit of 420s.
- Solo Dares will have a purchase time limit of 600s.
Airdrop Vending Machine Adjustments:
- Removed the sale of Revival Cards.
- Adjusted the price of Super Revivals from 500 to 400 FF Coins.
- A new item will be for sale in the first week after patch day: Portal Go, priced at 800 FF Coins, with a purchase limit of 1 per player. Please stay tuned for the sale of other new items.
- Launch Pads are now available for sale, priced at 600 FF Coins, with a purchase limit of 1.
- Upgraded the M249 to M249-X, priced at 600 FF Coins.
- Free Active Skill Cards are available. Chrono’s Skill Card is available for the first week, with a purchase limit of 1.
- Adjusted the free weapons to SKS and MP5-II.
- Removed the availability of Jammers and UAV-Lites.
- Added 500 FF Coin stacks.
- Defense Airdrop Adjustments:
- Second Stage: Removed Upgrade Chips, added Gloo Chips.
- Third Stage: Replaced Horizalines with Portal Gos, removed Upgrade Chips.
War Chest Adjustments:
- Removed FF Coins from War Chests.
- Small chance of obtaining special items, including Active Skill Cards, device items, and Launch Pads.
- Added the new Team Wipeout notification.
- The respawn point after revival for Solo mode has been adjusted to a random area within the 100m radius centered on the elimination spot.
- Significantly reduced the probability of the In-Match Quest Event being a sale at the Vending Machines.
- Removed Info Boxes and Armor Upgrade Crates on the ground.
- Removed the Airships.
- Solo Dare Performance Optimization
- Added a progress bar and special effects for the eliminated teammates of the Solo Dare challenger.
- Added minimap and battle interface special effects for the Solo Dare challenger.
- Added special effects for the loot box of the Solo Dare challenger if they got hunted down.
New CS Special Mode: The Epic Battle
Launch Time (New CS-Ranked Season: 2023-12-01)
Experience the thrill and excitement of various battle styles with our new special mode!
“Introducing The Epic Battle, where you have the freedom to explore and engage in diverse battle styles. As you progress and level up, you'll unlock a wide array of abilities. These powerful tools allow you to demolish your enemy’s Gloo Walls, boost your HP limit, or even achieve lightning-fast ammo reloading, resulting in an unparalleled and exhilarating experience. Moreover, to ensure a smoother journey, you'll have two opportunities to prevent star deductions, safeguarding your progress and enabling you to climb the ranks more effectively in CS-Ranked!”
- You can try out this gameplay in the CS-Ranked special mode and will be given two CS-Ranked Protection chances.
- Upon entering a match, you must first choose a battle style. Different styles will have different build-ups:
- Lv. 1 skill: Faster EP conversion while sprinting.
- Lv. 2 skill: Receive a Tatsuya Active Skill Card.
- Lv. 3 skill: Show enemy location if a knockdown occurs nearby.
- Lv. 4 skill: Increased reload speed.
- Lv. 1 skill: Ability: Gloo Wall Detonation (Generate a flash-freeze-like area after destroying a Gloo Wall or knocking down an enemy).
- Lv. 2 skill: Receive a Skylar Active Skill Card.
- Lv. 3 skill: Obtain a Flash Freeze.
- Lv. 4 skill: Increased damage to Gloo Walls.
- Warding Lord:
- Lv. 1 skill: +35 HP.
- Lv. 2 skill: Receive a Chrono Active Skill Card.
- Lv. 3 skill: Every 60s, obtain a shield that can block bullets.
- Lv. 4 skill: Obtain a Lv. 4 Vest.
- In this mode, eliminations/assists/help-ups will earn you EXP. Accumulate EXP points to level up and obtain corresponding items and abilities. You can level up to a maximum of Lv. 4.
- Reaching Lv. 4, the player will become an Ultimate Warrior. Ultimate Warriors will have special effects at the beginning of each round and unique sound effects when eliminating other players.
- Eliminating an Ultimate Warrior will trigger a special shutdown sound effect. Eliminating players of a higher level will earn you extra CS Cash.
- Note: If your equipped skills are the same as the one provided by the chosen battle style, you will receive the following skill cards:
- Equipped Tatsuya’s skill and selected the Megabolt battle style: receive Alok’s Skill Card.
- Equipped Chrono’s skill and selected the Warding Lord battle style: receive Steffie’s Skill Card.
- Equipped Skylar’s skill and selected the Demolitionist battle style: receive Homer’s Skill Card.
Other CS Adjustments
- Optimized the delayed appearance of the teleport button in the Deca Square area of NeXTerra. Now, as players approach the portal, the teleport button will appear promptly.
Guild System Revamp
We're thrilled to announce that the much-anticipated revamp of the guild system is finally here! But before we dive into the new features, we'd like to take a moment to share why we decided to make these changes. Our main goal is to ensure your standout moments in Free Fire are seen by a wider audience. To achieve this, we've introduced new guild highlight moments and Guild News features. We also wanted to make sure your contributions to the guild's growth are recognized, so we've overhauled the guild level system to better reflect your guild's current activity level. And let's not forget about the exciting Guild Wars, where you'll have the chance to go head-to-head with players of other guilds for regional Guild Glory Titles. We can't wait for you to experience these updates!
Guild Activity System
There's truly nothing more rewarding than growing a guild with your friends.
“We recognize that as a vital part of a guild, the current guild level may not accurately represent the guild's activity level. That's why, in this patch, we've introduced a dynamic level system that adjusts your guild's activity level on a weekly basis, based on your guild’s current activity points. And don't worry - earning activity points is a breeze! All you need to do is team up with your guildmates for a match, and you'll see your points increase.”
Guild Level System
- Guild level has been changed to dynamic, based on the activity points earned by guild members during the past week.
- In order to maintain the current level, guilds of different levels will have corresponding activity points deducted each week.
- Guild Upgrade: The guild's total activity points after the maintenance point deduction exceed the activity points required for the next level.
- Guild Downgrade: The guild’s total activity points after the maintenance point deduction are lower than the minimum required for the current level.
- The settlement time is 4:00 AM every Monday.
- Team up with guildmates to play matches and complete daily missions to earn Activity Points.
- Play with Veterans in the guild to earn extra Activity Points.
- Participate in Guild Wars to earn extra Activity Point bonuses.
- Guild Activity Reward: Once the guild's cumulative weekly Activity Points reach a certain value, new Guild Tokens can be claimed.
- My Activity Reward: Once an individual's cumulative weekly Activity Points reach a certain value, new Guild Tokens can be claimed.
Guild Token and Guild Store
- Guild Tokens can be exchanged for items in the new Guild Store.
- All items in the Guild Store are purchased with Guild Tokens.
- Items in the Guild Store will be unlocked based on the guild level. The higher the guild level, the more types of items can be purchased.
A new Guild Activity Leaderboard has been added. Rankings are based on the total Activity Points earned by the guild last week.
Guild Interaction Feature
Hello Super Star!
“A guild’s Homepage is the face of a guild and it's essential for it to be interactive! We've introduced a new Guild News feature on the homepage to highlight the recent achievements of the Star Member and share the activities of other members. Check it out! Kelly and Andrew have joined forces and scored two back-to-back Booyahs in Battle Royale! Let's give them a round of applause!”
- A new Guild News entrance has been added to the top left of the Guild homepage.
- Guild News will display significant achievements obtained by guild members this week, such as a guild member reaching a certain rank or new members joining.
- You can react to the information in the Guild News with emoticons.
- A new highlight section has been added to the top of Guild News, showcasing guild members with the highest current ranking and the longest winning streak.
Competition! Strength! Honor!
“Along with our recent guild revamp, we're excited to introduce a brand new feature: the Guild Wars. Gather up your guildmates on Saturday nights to compete against other guilds and aim for the top spot on the Guild Wars Leaderboard, a true symbol of power and honor. At the end of each season, the guilds and their members with the highest total scores will be awarded a mysterious grand prize! So, let's gear up and battle to the top!”
Guild Wars Rules
- Guild Wars is conducted in Battle Royale mode, and can only be matched when all members of the team are from the same guild.
- Guild Wars matchmaking is based on the strength of the guild and will only match teams with other guilds.
- Players will earn Guild Wars Scores based on their rankings and eliminations in the Guild Wars matches.
- Each patch is a new season of Guild Wars, with one round opening every week.
- Players can participate in unlimited Guild Wars matches each round, but only the highest 5 match scores will be counted towards the guild's total score.
- After each round, rankings will be based on the cumulative total scores from all previous rounds.
- Every week, guilds will be ranked based on their weekly Guild Wars rankings and guild members will be rewarded with the weekly Guild Glory Titles.
- At the end of the season, guilds on the regional Guild Wars Leaderboard will receive mysterious rewards after the next patch update.
- Season Time: 2023-11-11 to 2024-01-20.
Optimizations in Guild Setting and Joining
No matter how rich and engaging the guild content may be, we shall not forget the basic user experience.
“For players, a guild is so much more than just a meeting point for online players. It's a place where you can play, grow, and make new friends. That's why we've optimized the process of guild settings and joining, making it easier for you to connect with fellow Free Fire enthusiasts. And to mark the launch of our new guild system, we've designed a whole range of exciting new guild icons. Come and check them out!”
- Optimized the guild search page and added filter logic. Guilds where your friends are in will be recommended first.
- You can now invite another friend to join your guild even if you're not the guild leader (but approval is still required from the guild administrators).
- Added multiple guild icons that will unlock with guild level progression.
- New guild icon decoration: icon frame. The style of the icon frame will unlock and upgrade with the guild level.
- You can now set the guild location.
- Added guild tags. Now, you can filter guilds that meet your needs based on these tags in the search page
- Optimized the guild member management page, which will now display more detailed information.
Zombie Invasion Optimization
Arsenals, War Chests, Duo Active Skills, and more mechanics added!
“The upgraded Zombie Invasion mode is back and better than ever! We've integrated the highly acclaimed Duo Active Skills, Arsenal, and War Chest mechanics. Plus, we've raised the cap on the maximum player level!”
- Players can now equip a second active skill.
- The player's level cap has been raised to 15.
- Added the Arsenal mechanism.
- Added the BR War Chests.
- Removed Airstrikes.
- Adjusted the pace of the Safe Zone shrinks.
Triple Wolves Optimization
The same competitive brawl you love, now even fairer with more weapons added to the mix!
“Get ready for a more balanced fight! The all-new version of Triple Wolves is coming back, optimized for match fairness. Grab your weapon and dive into another thrilling brawl with evenly matched opponents.”
- Optimized and improved matchmaking fairness. Players can now more easily match with opponents of similar skill levels.
- Updated the weapon store. Now you and your enemy can choose from a wider range of weapons.
- Optimized the default matchmaking team size to Duo.
The snowy scene you've been waiting for is really coming!
“The classic Bermuda has become more exciting than ever before! With snow falling across the map, the buildings' rooftops are piled high with snowpacks, and the trees and grass are beautifully adorned in white. You can see traces of snow everywhere on the ground, but don't worry about visibility this time - you can still clearly spot enemies in the distance. We're confident that the frosty scenery will set the perfect mood for our incredible snow-themed map.”
- All the trees and grass on the map are covered in snow, except for the tropical trees.
- Almost half of the ground is blanketed in snow.
- Added snowpacks on the roofs, with more in Peak.
- Added gentle snowfall in Peak.
We hope you don't feel too cold, as all the water has frozen!
“The water surfaces on the map have transformed into frozen ice, allowing you to freely sprint across it and enjoy a fresh battle experience. Find your own way to leverage the ice rocks and frosty grounds in your fights against enemies!”
- The water surfaces in Rim Nam Village, Nurek Dam, Sentosa, etc. are all frozen.
- Added some ice rocks on the frozen water surfaces.
Map Balance Adjustment
It’s time to explore Peak and discover surprising details!
“We’ve discovered some memes and comments about the new Peak area, so we added more details and addressed the issues in this patch to make Peak more interesting to brawl in.”
- The roof of the maison is changed into a sunken area with a depth of 1.8m.
- Optimized the visuals of the broken ladder.
- Added surprise hidden rooms on the 2nd floor of the maison. You can find your way to get in through the ladder.
- Optimized the amount of airdrops in Peak.
- Added water to the swimming pool, which will be frozen in this patch.
- Added vehicles to the parking lot.
Small adjustments for big balance improvements!
“We've noticed a win rate gap between the two spawn points in the Hangar area of Clash Squad mode, so we've immediately made optimizations. We certainly want to ensure that both teams have equal advantages at the beginning of the match!”
- Slightly adjusted the position of the 2 blue containers on each side.
- Moved both ladders in the side room to the middle edge.
Characters & Pets
“Meet Ignis, a normal high school boy by day and a city hero and crime fighter by night. He uses his superpowers to fight crime and assist people in various unexpected situations. He would deserve more praise and support if he could mature a bit more. Ignis’ control over his superpowers is still unstable, often causing unforeseen troubles while performing good deeds.”
Deploy a flaming screen that is 10m wide and lasts for 8s (max. deployment distance: 15m). Enemies and Gloo Walls that get in touch with the screen will experience a burning effect: instantly take 30 DMG and, for every subsequent second, take 10 DMG and lose 10% armor durability. Burning effect lasts for 2s. Gloo Walls will instantly receive 200 DMG, and 200 DMG/s for 1s.
Crush your enemy in one go, giving them no chance to catch their breath.
“Maxim, Dimitri, Olivia... There are now many characters with skills that can help players recover HP. This patch, they will face their nightmare. Nikita, besides increasing her reloading speed, can also inflict a healing reduction effect on enemies, decreasing the effectiveness of their healing, and deliver them a fatal blow.”
Reload speed increases by 20%. Every time the skill user hits an enemy, said target will get a 30% healing deduction that lasts for 10s (max. deduction: 30%).
The power of money.
“Joseph has spent a fortune on his new tailormade skill, which not only increases his movement speed but also makes him immune to Moco's marking, Homer's drone, and A124's nano interference.”
Become immune from disruptive effects (e.g. slowdown, marking, skill-silencing) and have a 10% movement speed boost for 5s. Cooldown: 60s.
With the rapid advancement of Bermuda's technology, Jai's reloading skills have also been enhanced.
“With the improvement of Jai's reloading skills, in addition to gaining more reloads, Jai can also automatically reload bullets in his weapon after using his active skills. This gives him a head start in today's fiercely competitive battlefield.”
After knocking down an enemy or using an active skill, the gun’s magazine reloads automatically (ARs: 100% of max. capacity, Pistols: 100%, SMGs: 100%, Shotguns: 100%, Sniper Rifles: 100%).
Let Falco protect your landing in Bermuda in a new way.
“When parachuting in Battle Royale mode, Falco used to help its owner land earlier. However, this advantage may prevent players from fully experiencing the combat dynamics offered by different pets. This patch, we have decided to unify the parachute speed of all players (equivalent to the speed with the help of Falco before), and give the eagle a new skill, allowing players to land more safely after revival.”
Disables enemy auto-aim while the owner is parachuting.
Character Balance Adjustments
After taking fatal damage, enter an invulnerable and immobile state for 0.5s. Then, gain a 150 → 100 HP shield that lasts for 3s. If the skill user knocks down an enemy while the shield is active, restore the same HP amount as the shield’s; if not, the skill user will be eliminated. Cooldown: 180s.
Deployed Gloo Walls restore 250 → 150 durability per second when hit, during which teammates within 5m restore 20 HP/s. Max. 40 HP per teammate from each Gloo Wall.
The speed of helping up teammates is increased by 70%. Cooldown: 60s → 90s. The helped up teammate recovers 60HP in 3s.
Creates a 3.5m-radius healing zone. Inside, user and allies recover 10 HP/s. Help up will be automatically triggered when needed. Zone lasts for 12s. The effects of helping up teammates can be enhanced by other skills. Cooldown: 60s → 90s.
Replaces EP with 300 Crimson Energy. Consumes 150 Crimson Energy to activate its protection, during which you cannot take damage or attack enemies and will absorb 15HP → 10HP (ignoring enemy Shield Points) from foes within 5m. Lasts for 3s. Cooldown: 3s.
Thrill of Battle:
Unleashes a 8m electromagnetic wave that disables enemies’ skill activation, inflicts 25 DMG, and interrupts their interaction countdown. Lasts for 30s → 20s. Cooldown: 75s → 50s.
Releases a drone towards the nearest enemy within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 3m-diameter → 4m-diameter pulse explosion which reduces movement speed by 60% and firing speed by 35%. Lasts for 5s. Deals 25 DMG. Cooldown: 90s.
Transforms into a bush with 10% → 5% reduction in movement speed, lasting for 15s. Cooldown: 200s. Transformation ends when Wukong attacks. CD resets when Wukong takes down an enemy.
For 15s, successfully firing at a Gloo Wall will mark enemies within 7m of it and penetrate the Gloo Wall to cause damage to marked enemies (damage inflicted will be lower than usual). Effective on 3 → 5 Gloo Walls max. Cooldown: 60s.
Other Skill Adjustments:
- Control Optimization:
- A124 and Skyler's skills can be canceled while aiming.
- Tatsuya’s skill can be used while crouching.
- You can use active skills while jumping.
- Skill Visual Effect Adjustment:
- Brighter red for enemy Orion’s skill effect.
- Red for enemy Tatsuya’s skill effect.
- Red for enemy Homer’s skill effect.
- Skill effect for ally Olivia optimized, looking more “healing” than ever.
- New effects added for all marking skills.
- Skill Description Adjustment:
- Adjusted Paloma’s skill description.
- Adjusted Orion’s skill description.
- Adjusted Otho’s skill description.
Weapon and Balance
Weapon Balance Adjustments
A more diverse selection of weapons!
“Following the adjustments to rifles in the last patch, the environment for long-range combat has dramatically shifted! To offer players more options, we're implementing major tweaks to some long-range weapons in this patch. Additionally, we fine-tuned some weapons that have been impacting the game balance.”
- XM8 (Buff): Magazine Capacity +20%, Accuracy +20%, Damage +10%
- Mini Uzi (Nerf): Armor penetration -66% (From 30% to 10%)
- M249/M249-X (Buff): Damage Buff when crouching +100%(From 5 to 10), Minimum Damage when Crouching +20%
- M1014-I/M1014-II/M1014-III (Nerf): Minimum Damage -15%
- RGS50 (Nerf): Damage to players -25%
Parachute Control Optimization
Less is More!
“When it comes to parachuting, we believe you should only worry about two things: the destination and the scenery along the way (and maybe potential enemies); not when and what button to tap. Therefore, we've simplified the whole process to make your glide a breeze.”
- Increased the default parachute speed for all players (equivalent to the speed with the help of Falco before).
- Removed the "Accelerate" and "Open" buttons during parachuting. Instead, players will automatically accelerate when parachuting.
- You can now find out who the jumpmaster for this match is while still in the cabin, instead of just before parachuting.
Multiplayer Voice Channel (Only Available on Social Island)
Make Social Island social again.
"Get ready for a fun-filled update at our beloved Social Island! We're introducing the Multiplayer Voice Channel in the new patch, making it even easier for you to interact with other players. Of course, if you encounter unfriendly individuals, don't hesitate to block and report them."
- Added a multiplayer voice channel to Social Island. Here, the volume of other players' voices correlates with their distance from you on the island.
We have made adjustments to some loadouts for better overall balance!
“We've made adjustments to some loadouts, taking into account their unique characteristics. This will make each loadout's features more distinct. And that's not all - we're also introducing a brand new loadout, Pocket Market, in this patch!”
- New loadout: Pocket Market (replaces Scan)
- The inventory of the Pocket Market loadout will inherit the original Scan loadout.
- Pocket Market is a portable item that can be used at any time. In BR mode, it serves as an additional purchasing channel outside of the Vending Machines. In CS mode, it can be used during battles after the purchase phase.
- In Battle Royale, the Pocket Market offers new items from the latest patch, such as the Portal Gos and Active Skill Cards. In Clash Squad, it offers free mushrooms and Super Meds, and sells special items at a discount rate, such as the Gloo Walls and Armor Upgrade Crates. The loadout can be used after the CS purchase phase.
- Bounty Token: Get 100 extra CS Cash for each enemy eliminated before the round’s first Safe Zone finishes shrinking. → Get 100 extra CS Cash for eliminating an enemy.
- Airdrop Aid: Get 300 extra CS Cash from the airdrop. → Everyone on your team gets 300 CS Cash when someone on the team loots the airdrop. This effect does not stack.
- Scan: Replaced by Pocket Market: Get 2 Pocket Markets at the start of each match. Use it to open the market interface and purchase items, such as Med Kits and throwables.
- Scan: Replaced by Pocket Market: Get 2 Pocket Markets at the start of each match. Use it to open the market interface, which includes active skill cards.
- Leg Pocket: Get a Lv. 2 Gloo Maker, Lv3. Backpack and 200 additional backpack capacity at the start of the match. → Get a Lv. 2 Gloo Maker and 300 additional backpack capacity at the start of the match.
- Bounty Token: Changed the elimination reward from VSS-II/M14-II to M4A1-II/MP5-II.
Customized Voice Pack
Some unique and thrilling quick messages that will leave you speechless!
“We've given the quick messages settings page a fresh makeover and are now providing funny voice packs for free! You can now personalize your gaming experience by acquiring these voice packs and using them in your matches. Customize your in-game communication like never before and enhance your teamwork with our latest patch.”
- Revamped the Quick Messages Setting Page.
- New customizable voice packs for free.
Display Internet Connection Status in Lobby
Farewell, in-match high ping!
“We have added an internet connection status display in the lobby. Players can use this information to decide whether to start a match or adjust their device's internet connection. This allows players to start a match with a good ping value, resulting in a better gameplay experience.”
- When the internet connection is good, the connection icon at the top right corner of the lobby is white. When the internet connection is unstable or poor, the icon is yellow or red.
Your pet is in the lobby, ready to share helpful tips and introduce new features to you!
“After each battle, why not take a moment to check out the messages your pet has sent you in the lobby? Here, you can discover practical in-game tips and learn more about exciting new features.”
- Whenever a match ends, your pet will share corresponding tips or new information with you based on the behavior you’ve done in the match.
- When new messages appear after a match, a tip bubble will pop up above your pet's head. Alternatively, you can tap on the pet to view unread or historical messages.
Rank Breakthrough Rewards
A new ranked reward line has been added!
“For BR-Ranked and CS-Ranked modes, we have added a new reward line. Players who reach a certain rank for the first time can receive the breakthrough rewards for the corresponding rank. Rich rewards are available between Bronze II to Diamond I!”
- Rewards can be previewed on the play ranked interface.
- Rewards can only be claimed once. Once all rewards have been claimed, the reward display will be permanently hidden.
- For non-first-time ranked players who have reached a certain rank when this feature goes live, the breakthrough rewards will be sent directly via in-game mail.
Specific Ranking on the Grandmaster Icon
The specific ranking can now be displayed on the Grandmaster icon!
“Optimization on the Grandmaster icon! Grandmasters who are interested in going after rankings can now directly view and display your rankings on the icon!”
- Ranking is now displayed on the Grandmaster icon.
Map Pool Adjustments
Alpine is back!
“Alpine is now back in the ranked map pool! Come and enjoy this highly acclaimed map!”
The map pool for ranked matches has been updated! In the new patch, Purgatory will temporarily leave the map pool, while Alpine will make its return. The specific map list for ranked matches is as follows:
- Canceled the marking icon of Bonfires.
- Greatly improved the vehicle control when going downhill.
- Optimized the logic of in-game ping value color change, making the color display for low ping and high ping more accurate.
- Added the Enhanced option for frame rate under Display settings.
- Added Med Kits, Super Meds, and Inhalers to the Priority tab under Auto Pickup settings.
- Added a special effect prompt before Gloo Walls disappear over time.
- Items in the backpack will be stacked by default.
- When you tap on the characters and pets rewarded by specific events in the store, you will be redirected to the corresponding event page.
- Added daily mission recommendations for newbies, allowing you to experience the allure of Free Fire with a more focused approach.
- After checking "Display in other modes" in Collection, the backpack will also be displayed in Social Island.
- In Battle Royale, if you and your team are eliminated or achieved Booyah, you can immediately check your Score Details, instead of having to wait until the result page.
- Added a reporting channel for avatars on profile pages and profile windows.
New exciting content!
“Craftland is launching a series of awesome updates, including a classic PvE map, thrilling racing gameplay, and highly anticipated variations of the Bermuda map!”
- The classic PvE gameplay will take you back to the golden age of Free Fire PvE!
- Craftland's first racing map is coming soon. Immerse yourself in the exhilarating world of speed and passion!
- Multiple variants of gameplay with the Bermuda map, giving you a refreshing Bermuda experience!
- Craftland’s brand new escape gameplay will take you on a thrilling Bermuda hunting journey!
Cross-map Teleportation Now Available!
Experience a brand new map adventure! Come and embark on a thrilling cross-map journey!
"With the launch of the quick map teleporting function, players can transfer back and forth between different maps and experience a variety of gameplay without returning to matchmaking again and again!"
- Different teleport points will be arranged on the maps where cross-map teleport is available. Players can go to the designated teleport points to experience the teleportation.
- Mysterious maps are available through cross-map teleportation!
Map Code Upgrade
Shorter Map Code, better map finding experience!
“Tired of the lengthy map codes? Try out the new and shorter map codes that allow you to locate the desired map effortlessly!”
- Craftland has fully upgraded the map code system, with the long map code on the map details page now transformed into a 6-digit short code!
- The map codes displayed in the Creator Center will soon be upgraded to short codes, so stay tuned!
Gameplay Sneak Peek!
You ask, we deliver! Tutorial videos can now be played directly from the map details page!
“On the map details page, by playing tutorial videos, you can check out the gameplay of the map, experience the highlights of the map, set up tactics and strategies in advance, and easily win the match!”
- Players can play tutorial videos directly on the map details page by tapping on the video.
- The map details page supports the simultaneous display of videos and pictures.
Gun King Template Now Available in Craftland Studio
Customize your own Gun King map!
“The Gun King template allows you to create a unique map with just one tap! No need to design any scenes, just adjust the combat parameters to generate the map!”
- Added the Gun King template to Craftland Studio’s Creative section.
Ruins Themed Items Added in Craftland Studio
Open up new ideas for map designs with the newly added ruins-themed items!
“Set your imagination free! Use ruin-themed items to design related gameplay and tell a story about survival and escape. Let Craftland Studio help you realize your creative dreams!”
- Added ruin-themed stones, baffles, brackets, and rebars.
- New mission types launched, helping you explore the map content in depth!
- Automatically ban improper maps to create a healthier game environment.
- Expanded the number of spectator spots to 10, allowing fun to be enjoyed by more!