To maintain a fair gaming environment for all players, here are some of the actions one may get banned for:
1. Using modified or unauthorized game client.
2. Using unauthorized tools that interact with Free Fire game client.
3. Using non-official programs to provide an edge to gameplay.
4. Modifying model files to gain unfair advantages.
5. Utilizing glitches or bugs to exploit gaming experience.
6. Detect forAbnormal in-game behavior, eg. Speed Hack.
7. Bypassing Free Fire anti-hack system via illicit local data transfer.
We also hope to remind all Survivors not to team up with hackers.
The battle against hackers is a continuous mission for us. For a better gaming experience for everyone, we once again remind players not to use any hacks.
Free Fire Anti-Hack Operations Team